Saturday, January 11, 2014

Air in the house.

I found these posts that I failed to publish last summer, but I wanted to share them with you.  
Makes me long for days at the pool.  Maybe this year she says with a sigh....

The Brickyard - Public kitchen gets a redo on the air conditioner.  
You know how your mother always told you to close the door in the summer because she 
wasn't paying to air condition the outside.  Well mother is probably sighing from above 
because we are doing just that by pumping cold air to an outside bar.
They couldn't fit through the gates...

so they had to go outside to the street...

and over the wall...

down safely

finally in place.

1 comment:

  1. You remind me I should go through my unpublished drafts and see if there is anything in there worth resurrecting!

    ReplyDelete