Thursday, December 22, 2011

And the winner is

The winner of the JOY necklace was Sarah from Bedford TX.  Congrats Sarah.  


We are still running around the store like a pack of overworked elves, but all in the festive spirit.  Last Saturday I offered my services free of charge for helping you design and assemble your jewelry pieces of choice.  You kept me busy.  Except for grabbing a few bites of salad, I kept my pliers wrapping and twisting from 9AM-8PM when I finally shut the doors.  But I did return to my home studio continuing the work till 2AM.  Here is a sample of some of the designs we did together.  

 These 2 will be available at the store for sale later today.  




We also had a great time on Saturday as Deb Drager and her helper Kat held a painting workshop.  





We just want to wish you all a wonderful holiday season.  Joni, Mark and the O'Leary's Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment