Friday, April 2, 2010

Home, but running like a mad woman!






Sorry to be out of touch, but as soon as my feet hit the Kansas soil, I started running like crazy!  Not only am I far behind in jewelry orders etc. but there is so much info and so many classes that I want to get on the books for everyone to enjoy.  As promised in my emails, I'm going to put up on the blog upcoming classes so you can check them out.   Take a look at the great tags that Elaine did leading the past 2 distressed tag weekends.

A reminder that I will be teaching bookmaking, collage, and cold connection jewelry at Stamp Asylum in Plano TX April 23-25.  it is such a great store.  You in the Dallas area as so lucky to have someone like Monica bringing you the latest gizmos, papers, stamps etc.  Monica and I put our heads together yesterday and decided to have an open house on Friday evening the 24th.  At the open house I will be demonstration metal smithing and cold connection jewelry techniques - cutting metal, sawing, filing, riveting, torching head pins etc.  I will also be bringing a piece of my handmade jewelry (Zodiac-Birthstone Bracelet $40 value) to offer as a door prize.  In addition I will give a jewelry parts pack to anyone spending $50 or more in tools.  Along with teaching the classes, I'll be bringing a trunk show for rubber stamps, metal working tools and metals.   Check out pictures of the Fashionista and her little black book and the hang-ups classes on the February 22nd post.  The dominos are on the February 16th post.  This posting shows the copper etching / transfer bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment