Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sorry to be out of touch.



Greetings all.  Sorry about skipping through the last few months, but for those of you that don't know, we also run an outdoor restaurant/bar and we have been up to eyeballs with 18-20 hour work days.  

Most of our staff are soccer players or at least fans, so we have been having World Cup parties and parties and parties.....  Even when the USA lost we had a party.  

Somewhat of a bummer is the fact that our car was broken into and we lost a lot of things including my camera that I keep with me at all times to catch those unexpected moments.  I had lots of stills and video to load on the blog that are now gone.  So we start anew with another camera.  Now I have a Sony Bloggie so I can record myself and show the steps in making the kits - projects. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Joni!

    Very nice to see all of your photos, new images and those cool T-shirts! There are some "must haves" there, for sure! I'm hoping that your website address remains the same as I'll be checking it to see your updates. Exciting!!

    I don't know how you do it all!

    Take care!

    Cecile

    ReplyDelete