Sunday, May 15, 2011

I've become a junking junkie

I've even got Mark in the act.  As well as him, I've snagged along a friend or two, a sister and anyone else who will follow as I take my little red cart off searching for my treasured finds.  These lovelies will become the bases for many an altered project. Spring is the beginning of the season for the markets, so I've been dragging out at 4:30AM so I can drive around the state and make it back home in time for my duties.  Is that dedication or just nuts?  Now you know why I have to grab a changing line up of partners as no one wants to do it all with me.
76 trombones in the big parade
                                              


1 comment:

  1. I've got the bug too!! We spent most of Friday night at Thrift Stores...and I have flea market/garage sale cravings like you don't know!

    ReplyDelete