Saturday, January 11, 2014

A new year and a new schedule.

For the past 2 months we have been working on the projects for this trip to Florida.  We will be teaching 12 classes, one of those is a 2 day and an evening workshop.  All this in 7 days.  Didn't God get to rest on the 7th day?


This is our blind dog Baby helping me in the office.  When she was a smaller puppy she would sit behind me in my office chair.  she fit then.  Now she leaves me a small sliver of the chair.  

Of course we got out of Kansas late so had to drive on.  We stopped in Shreveport last night or should I say early this morning.
Loading the trailer.  We are no longer doing trunk shows...  they are now trailer shows.

Crew member Cat.  I think she is ready for us to leave.  



Ready to head out.

We are now in the New Orleans area heading on across to Florida.   The lyrics "Florida by nightfall ring in my head, but I think it will be later than nightfall as we have to still cross the state.
Crossing the great Mississippi at Baton Rouge.

LSU stadium in the background.

and on we go
We will start teaching at A Small Cleverness in Orange Park, Florida tomorrow (Sunday) at 2PM.  We will also have a full trailer show with us full of stamps and supplies.  Haven't been here in 2 years so am really looking forward to see al my friends.  There is still space in some of the classes if you are in the area and want to join in on all the fun.  We will be there for a full week.  Here are the classes.  



Cabinet Card Book




Printed with a gelli plate











3 comments:

  1. Wow -- these are really beautiful. Will you be at Artiscape in Dublin, OH (Columbus) in March? I hope the show goes/went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that Baby so much! Rosie would love the company. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh...love the little houses...hope that one is coming to O's soon too!!!

    ReplyDelete