Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The end of day 3





The clock just struck midnight and I just finished packing back up for tomorrow, but let me tell you about our wonderful day.

Bonnie took the "Twisted Sister" necklace class all day. She said it was so much fun and we can't wait to share with all of you back home. Wait till you see it in person, it is amazing.

I returned to my "Precious Little" class with Keith LoBue. The picture shows just part of the tables of all our found objects and tools. We worked right through both of our meal breaks. As you can see the pizza had to just stack up with all the rest of the stuff. We worked, slash that, played for 12 hours straight. I love the piece I'm working on, but it isn't ready to share yet. Actually, it will probably take me an entire day to finish. Saturday I'll be taking the class that will be making the chain for it.

Check out the picture of Keith showing us his famous boyscout lost in the woods acorn whistle. See, we were playing.

Must go get a bit of shut eye as 6AM will be here before I know it.

I can't tell you how many friends we have made. This is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment