Monday, March 1, 2010

Opening Reception


The reception tonight was a blast. We met people from all over the county all excited to start the journey this week. We have new friends already... Joann from Kalamazoo MI, Kathy from Fayetteville, TN & Andi from West Virginia. We also had a chance to meet all the artist/teachers and see the pieces that they will be teaching us throughout this week.
Jill Allison Bryan is a singer/songwriter and creativity coach. She was our keynote speaker. Her theme for the evening was "infinite possibility" and she shared with us 5 steps to finding space in our lives for our passions. Now it's back to the room, but don't fret, I'm not going to bed. Of course I have to stay up and solder the trades I want to share. I'm just practicing finding space for my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment